- Apply Now
Qualification: B Tech / M tech Civil
• Undertaking activities like commissioning of Railway Infrastructure including Railway Tracks.
• Actively involved in scrutinizing technical specifications, floating tenders, conducting techno-commercial discussions.
• Pivotal in procuring Locomotives and Wagons, Weigh Bridges and other Railway equipments.
• Laisoning with Railways, Government Affairs, Local authorities, Locals For acquisition of land
• Assisting in commissioning, Construction, execution & maintenance of Railway System.
• Preparation of BOQ, floating of tenders, negotiation with the parties and issue of work orders
• Finalization of drawings and BOQ.
• Finalization of layout as per the requirement of the plant.
• Liasoning with the different railways for finalization and approval of ESP, DPR, Bridges etc
• Identification of land requirement and solving land issues through negotiation with the land donors.
• Interfacing with different departments of plant for smooth execution of project.
- 15-25 years of experience, Raigarh (Chhattisgarh)
- Apply Now
• Forecasting of power demand, assessment of availability and management of surplus/ shortage of power in most economical and optimal way.
• Dealing and negotiation with Power Traders/ utilities for finalizing Techno- Commercial terms and conditions of agreement and transaction rate in favor of organization.
• Preparation of tender documents, agreements and other relevant documents for trading of power.
• Responsible for Tendering, evaluation of Bids and award of sale/ purchase/banking contracts
• Verification and validation of Long Term and Short Term power purchase/ transmission/SLDC/OA /UI charges.
• To arrange Open Access and SLDC concurrence for bilateral/banking arrangement
• Preparation and dispatch of power sales bills to buyers on the basis of REA/implemented schedule and to keep track on realization of bills.
• Tracking, analysis of new orders/regulations of DERC/CERC related to power procurement and their implications.
• Preparation of summary and comments on CERC/DERC/ATE petitions relevant to BSES
• Analysis of T & C, PSM etc of Long Term PPA/ BPTA Agreements with transmission and generating companies.
- 15-25 years of experience, Mumbai (Maharashtra)